Covid 19 – coronavirus
Updated – January 5
The Covid 19 virus has caused great concern in our community. The safety and health of our Baker Hunt Family is our biggest priority. We wanted to let you know what we are doing on campus to keep everyone safe and healthy. We are taking the following measures:
Gently Reopening Campus
- Campus is open to registered students and visitors with appointments.
- Winter Session will run from Jan. 11-Mar. 6.
- Please email your questions to email@example.com.
For Students, Teachers and Staff on Campus
- Classrooms will be set up very specifically with outlined spaces for the students. These cannot be changed. These creation spaces will keep social distancing at the forefront.
- Classes will have no more than 10 students and one teacher.
- Everyone will wear a mask.
- Classes will be strongly disinfected daily and between classes.
- High touch areas will be disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the classroom and hand washing is strongly encouraged.
- Healthy family policy will be in place – that means that if anyone in your family is not feeling well, DO NOT come to class. This goes for students and teachers.
- If you have been exposed to Covid, DO NOT come back to campus for 14 days after the exposure.
- If you have been exposed to someone who was exposed to Covid, DO NOT come back to campus for 14 days after exposure
- Staff temperatures will be taken prior to class. If greater than 100 you go home.
- Teacher temperatures will be taken prior to class. If greater than 100, you go home.
- Student temperatures may be taken prior to class. If greater than 100, you go home.
Researching & Communicating
- Governor Beshear’s mandates at KY Healthy at Work https://govstatus.egov.com/ky-healthy-at-work.
- Reviewing the CDC, Northern Kentucky Health Department, and Kentucky Department of Public Health websites and Kentucky Governor’s mandates.
- Link to CDC –prevention guideshttps://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention-H.pdf
- Link to Northern Kentucky Health Department https://.org/individual-or-family/health-alerts/coronavirus/
- Keeping up to date on news stories.
- Communicating with our student base to let them know the measures we have taken.
- Obtaining additional information to ensure we follow best procedures and practices. Should the situation escalate at the state or national level we will be in contact with our students and consider cancelling classes.
Continue to Follow Strict Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Coordinating with our cleaning team regarding extra cleaning measures.
- Seeking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention about how our staff, teachers, and volunteers can help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
- Ensuring that additional disinfecting supplies are available in classrooms.