Covid 19 – coronavirus
The Covid 19 virus has caused great concern in our community. The safety and health of our Baker Hunt Family is our biggest priority. We wanted to let you know what we are doing on campus to keep everyone safe and healthy. In our efforts to flatten the virus curve and follow the lead of Governor Beshear, we are taking the following measures:
Cancelling our Spring Session
- Campus will be closed through June 3 to all students and visitors.
- The Summer Session is planned to run starting June 8th.
- Please email your questions to [email protected].
- The Office will be closed through April.
Researching & Communicating
- Reviewing the CDC, Northern Kentucky Health Department, and Kentucky Department of Public Health websites and Kentucky Governor’s mandates.
- Keeping up to date on news stories.
- Communicating with our student base to let them know the measures we have taken.
- Obtaining additional information to ensure we follow best procedures and practices. Should the situation escalate at the state or national level we will be in contact with our students and consider cancelling classes.
Continue to Follow Strict Cleaning and Disinfecting –
- Coordinating with our cleaning team regarding extra cleaning measures.
- Seeking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention about how our staff, teachers, and volunteers can help prevent the spread of corona virus.
- Ensuring that additional disinfecting supplies are available in classrooms.
How can our Students Prevent the Spread of Disease?
- Stay home when you are sick. Practice good hygiene, handwashing and social distancing.
- Comply with any health and safety measures the CDC has recommended.
- Link to CDC –prevention guides
- Link to Northern Kentucky Health Department