Cooking class for Ages 16+
Monday, March 11 | 6:00-8:30pm
Join Chef Andrew Alcid in learning the secrets to Korean Bibimbap and Scallion Pancakes! You’ll learn how to use a stone bowl, and get to take the stone bowl with you for making Bibimbap at home! Vegan substitutions can be made – just let us know! Class is for ages 16+
Skills You’ll Learn:
- Kitchen safety
- Knife skills
- Working with international ingredients
- Korean cooking and flavor profiles
More about this class:
- Class is for ages 16+
- Great for beginner to advanced cooks!
- Students work in pairs – sign up with a friend or make it a date night!
- Eat all you’d like in class, and take the rest of the meal you prepare home with you!
**If you have any food allergies, food intolerances or aversions, please contact the Baker Hunt Administration office before signing up for any cooking or baking classes.
**Please stay home if you are feeling sick.
Instructor: Andrew Alcid (see all classes)
Class is full