Baker Hunt Campus Health & Safety
Student Health and Safety at Baker Hunt
The Covid 19 virus caused great concern in our community and changed the way we managed our campus. We were very proud of the way our students followed the rules that were needed to reopen Baker Hunt safely. There is now light at the end of the tunnel, according to the Governor we can now relax all those rules. On June 11th, the Governor signed an order declaring there will no longer be covid health restrictions in Kentucky. Starting June 18, Baker Hunt will no longer require masks, social distancing, or limited movement in all our classes. If you feel more comfortable in a mask, feel free to wear one.
If there are any directives from local, state, or national agencies, changing this, we will make the necessary adjustments in policies to keep Baker Hunt and our students safe and healthy.
What we will be doing:
Continue to follow strict cleaning and disinfecting!
- Asking students to keep classrooms clean.
- Continuing regular disinfecting of the classrooms.
- Coordinating with our cleaning team regarding extra cleaning measures.
- Ensuring that additional disinfecting supplies are available in classrooms.
How can our Students Prevent the Spread of Illness?
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Practice good hygiene and handwashing.
- Comply with any health and safety precautions required by Baker Hunt.
- If you have not had your complete vaccine, consider wearing a mask while in class. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover-guidance.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fcoronavirus%2F2019-ncov%2Fcommunity%2Fschools-childcare%2Fcloth-face-cover.html
Updated June 18, 2021