Baker Hunt Campus Health & Safety
Student & Teacher Health and Safety at Baker Hunt
The new variants of Covid 19 and the soaring cases of COVID 19 in our community have lead the Kentucky and Ohio Public Schools to vote to require masks in all classrooms. The health and safety of our Baker Hunt Family, our students and teachers, is our highest concern. We will follow the schools’ lead and require all teachers to wear a mask and ask all adult students to wear a mask in all our classrooms and buildings. Students under 18 years of age will be required to wear a mask.
If there are any directives or changes from local, state, or national agencies, changing this, we will make the necessary adjustments in policies to keep Baker Hunt and our students safe and healthy.
What we will be doing:
Continue to follow strict cleaning and disinfecting!
- Asking students to keep classrooms clean.
- Continuing regular disinfecting of the classrooms.
- Coordinating with our cleaning team regarding extra cleaning measures.
- Ensuring that additional disinfecting supplies are available in classrooms.
How can our Students Prevent the Spread of Illness?
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wear a mask in class.
- Practice good hygiene and handwashing.
- Comply with any health and safety precautions required by Baker Hunt.
Updated September 20, 2021