Baker Hunt Campus Health & Safety
Student & Teacher Health and Safety at Baker Hunt
As COVID 19 and its variants cases continue to decline, we are updating our health policies. Be assured that the health and safety of our Baker Hunt Family, our students and teachers, is our highest concern.
We will no longer require masks on campus for any age group. We encourage anyone who has not been vaccinated to wear a mask. We also encourage anyone that is concerned about COVID to wear a mask for their own comfort. We appreciate the efforts our Baker Hunt Family has taken to continue to be safe and healthy during these unsettling times.
If there are any directives or changes from local, state, or national agencies, changing this, we will make the necessary adjustments in policies to keep Baker Hunt and our students safe and healthy.
What we will be doing:
Continue to follow strict cleaning and disinfecting!
- Asking students to keep classrooms clean.
- Continuing regular disinfecting of the classrooms.
- Coordinating with our cleaning team regarding extra cleaning measures.
- Ensuring that additional disinfecting supplies are available in classrooms.
How can our students prevent the spread of illness?
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wear a mask in class.
- Practice good hygiene and handwashing.
- Comply with any health and safety precautions required by Baker Hunt.
Updated March 14, 2022