|Dates||August 21, 2022|
|Location||Baker Hunt Campus|
Baker Hunt Student Art Show
Sunday, August 21
This fabulous annual event shows the skills our student artists have acquired! Join the students of Baker Hunt as they show the fantastic artwork that they have created with the help of our renowned Instructors. Wander through our lovely campus as you view terrific works of art, enjoy delicious treats, and sip some beverages.
Student Entry information
Students are welcome to submit up to three pieces of artwork. This year, we will have a $50 award for each category and a $200 Founder’s Choice Award. Each winner will be displayed in the Ballroom during the 2022 Twilight in the Gardens event on September 17th.
- Work must be self-contained ,transportable , and contain nothing biodegradable
- Must have eye hooks or hanging wire attached to the back of the artwork.
- Size limit – If work exceeds 36” by 36” please email firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
- No political statements, pornographic, or vulgar imagery/language to be presented. If the work is deemed divisive, the artist will be notified in a timely manner.
- Price & Sales will be handled by the artist. No commission will be taken from any sale of artwork.
Submissions are due August 5, 2022
Artwork drop-off will be August 15-17 and Pick up will be at 3 pm on the day of the show. (If your piece wins an award or is also submitted to the DBL art show, it will remain at Baker Hunt until those events are over.)
Please fill out the form linked below to submit a piece. (Please fill out for each piece submitted. Each student can submit up to 3)
Please note, this is not the DBL submission form. The DBL call to artists can be found here