Adding Watermarks to your Artwork Pixlr/Photoshop Online
Tuesday, 6:00pm EST
If you are selling your artwork online, how can you protect it? Learn how adding a watermark may be a good option for you when introducing your artwork via a website like etsy. Let’s look at the best and easiest options for protecting your artwork from being printed by others.
I’ll be covering a variety of topics including:
- Program choices Photoshop versus free options
- Different levels of security
- Creating a PNG file that can be reused
- Opacity and placement
- Layering and flattening
- Saving and uploading images
- Q&A on anything else you’d like to know
*Online Classes require access to a device that has a webcam and a reliable internet connection. Information will be sent out via the email you used to register for the class on how to access the class using google classroom.
Instructor: Hunter Fleury (see all classes)
8 seat(s) remaining