Rules and Regulations:
- All dogs/cats must be spayed or neutered.
- Puppies/kitties under 6 months of age are prohibited.
- All dogs/cats must be healthy, have current rabies, bordetella and DHLPP vaccinations, along with owner identification tags.
- Guests and dog/cat owners assume all risk when using Baker Hunt.
- Dog/cat owners must maintain control over and remain with their dog(s)/cat(s) at all times.
- Aggressive dogs/cats are strictly forbidden. Any dog/cats showing aggression towards humans or other animals must be immediately removed.
- Dogs barking excessively must be removed from Baker Hunt.
- Owners must stop their dogs from digging and immediately fill any holes.
- Limit of two (2) dogs per adult.
- Dog handlers must be 18 years of age or older. Children must be supervised by an adult.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- Owners must remove animal waste. A station is provided for your convenience, at the entrance to campus.
- Contact Baker Hunt management to handle any dog/cat grievance.
Please be respectful of all guests at Baker Hunt. Violators are subject to removal and loss of membership. Policies subject to change without notice.